A complete set of teeth improves an individual's overall appearance. If you have missing teeth, visit Aesthetic Smiles now for dental implants in Leicester.
DOWNLOAD A FREE INFORMATION PACK
A 12 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about replacing missing teeth
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?
Why you should have dental implants
Dental implants replace missing teeth and also secure other forms of tooth restoration, which includes dentures and crowns. Implants also stabilise artificial tooth installations to provide patients with optimum comfort and security.
Patients wearing dentures can also benefit from dental implants in Leicester. Over time, they are most likely to suffer due to oral contours and slipping teeth. Fortunately, dental implants also provide dentures with improved stability. No need to worry about slipping dentures when you eat or laugh.
Apart from stabilisation purposes, implants also replace tooth roots for tooth loss due to decay, trauma or gum disease. Made from titanium posts, our practice inserts implants through the gum tissue through a small custom-drilled space in the jaw bone. The implants are designed to fuse with the jawbone through a process called osseointegration.
We fit permanent dental implants and also fix a tooth restoration (porcelain crown or denture) on the upper or lower arch of the teeth. Dental implants also support partial and full dentures for the best retention and secure bridges, as well.
Are you a potential candidate for implants?
To determine if you are a potential candidate, we examine the condition of your jaw bone and determine suitability for the treatment. Our clinician will assess your oral health for the appropriateness of the procedure.
Not everyone is suitable for the treatment. Unsuitable candidates include patients with extremely narrow jaw bones or possess little spaces between the jaw bone and sinus cavity.
Advantages of using dental implants
Our dental implants in Leicester offer first-rate standard care compared to other options for missing and damaged teeth. There are numerous advantages to implants, some of which include the following:
- Improved appearance – implants look and feel like natural teeth. It also allows you to retain your natural face shape and smile.
- Improved comfort – implants also eliminate the discomfort from using removable dentures.
- Eating made easier – chewing with dentures can be difficult; dental implants function like normal teeth, allowing you to enjoy favourite treats without any pain.
Dental implants offer patients an effective, safe and secure way of replacing lost teeth. These do not require special cleaning techniques and lasts for a long period if taken care of properly.
Enquire now and book an appointment with us.