All-on-4 Dental Implants
At Aesthetic Smiles we can provide you with a brand new smile in just one day thanks to the amazing All-on-4 implant system. Around six to ten implants are required to support an entire arch of new teeth with traditional dental implants – However, the All-on-4 system requires only four implants to support the arch.
How does All-on-4 work?
The All-on-4 implant system, also known as same day teeth or teeth in a day, involves the placement of the implants at specific angles inside the jawbone: two implants are placed at 90 degree angles at the front of the mouth and two implants are placed at 30-45 degree angles at the back. This precise placement of the implants enables maximum support for the new teeth and allows the force generated by dentures or dental bridges to be distributed evenly.
DOWNLOAD A FREE INFORMATION PACK
A 12 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about replacing missing teeth
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- Can dental implants be used as an alternative to root canal treatment?
- What happens if you smoke?
- How many implants might you need?
We will initially carry out tests and X-rays to establish if you are a suitable candidate for the treatment. During this time we will also talk you through the treatment process and answer any questions you may have.
If you are happy to proceed with treatment we will schedule an appointment and remove any teeth where necessary. Once the implants are in position temporary teeth are fitted and the implants are left to heal. After the implants have healed fully the permanent prosthetic will be placed and your new smile will be complete.All-on-4 implants are ideal for:
- Those who have a thinning jawbone due to bone loss and are now unable to receive traditional implants.
- Loose denture sufferers who are tired of experiencing aches and pains because of an ill-fitting denture.
- Those wishing to have their crowns/bridges replaced with a more permanent solution.
In many cases we are able to treat patients who have previously been advised against having dental implants due to insufficient bone density.
Benefits of All-on-4
One of the major benefits of All-on-4 implants is that you can enjoy your new smile almost immediately. By the end of the day your new smile will be ready to show off and you will have a complete set of functional teeth.
All-on-4 implants are particularly beneficial for those who have an inadequate amount of bone tissue. Another advantage of All-on-4 implants is that they require fewer dental visits as there is no need to organise a series of appointments.